Webinar & Schedule
What Online Classes are conducted by Vriksham, In What Language and Who can attend them ?
- PrePregnacny (English) - One Live Online Webinar, for Couples who are planning a Baby.
- PrePregnacny (Tamil) - One Live Online Webinar, for Couples who are planning a Baby.
- Early Pregnancy (English) - One Live Online Webinar, for Pregnant Mommies from (1 to 5 Months)
- Labour Management (English) - Two Live Online Webinar, for Pregnant Couples from (5+ Months)
- Infant Care (English) - One Live Online Webinar, for Expecting Mommies (5+ Months), New Mommies (0 to 3 Months)
- BreastFeeding (English) - One Live Online Webinar, for Expecting Mommies (5+ Months), All New Mommies
TAKING THESE ONLINE WEBINARS AND COURSE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AS MEDICAL ADVICE IN ANY WAY. ALL INFORMATION IN THIS COURSE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONCERN, PLEASE DO CONTACT YOUR MEDICAL PROVIDER.
- Where can I see the Vriksham Class Schedules ?
When and in what TimeZone are Vriksham PregnancyCare Webinars Conducted ?
Vriksham PregnancyCare Webinar's are generally conducted on Saturday, Sunday's from 9.45 AM to 1 PM IST hours. Webinars are also conducted on selected 'Indian National Holidays' from 10 AM to 1 PM IST hours.*Add and Check your Country TimeZone against IST aka 'Indian Standard Time' before Registeration https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ist-to-est-converter
Are you currently conducting Offline classes in Tiruppur and Coimbatore (COVID) ?
Due to COVID, for safety reasons we are not conducting the usual Offline classes in Tiruppur and Coimbatore. Once the situation gets normal we will resume. You can refer to the Upcoming Class Page for this.
Is one to one Session or Counselling avaliable ?
Currently there is No, one to one Session or Counselling avaliable
How can we Collaborate with Virksham ?
Please submit your Collaboration request in the ''Vriksham Collaboration Form''
Vriksham Collaboration Form : (requires Gmail signin)
I don’t do or haven’t done any paid collaboration of any sorts, I only accept items sent as Gifts without any obligations. I will do a free Insta Story ShoutOut, only if I am genuinely awed at your product/gift. So avoid any middlemen/brokers who charge you and please do not treat me as a Marketing agent.
Vriksham Collaboration Process Overview:
Pre-Review Process : (Review/Approval 'Before' the Product/Gift is sent)
• Once you have submitted the ''Vriksham Collaboration Form'' . I will pre-review your product/gift.
• You will only get a response back from me, if your product/gift gets approved during pre-review, to proceed to Live-Review Process.
Live-Review Process : (Review/Approval 'After' the Product/Gift is sent )
• If your Product gets approved during pre-review, you will get a response from me with a Collab Identity Number and the Address to send the Gift.
• You need to send your Collab Identity number, Instagram Account ID along with the product. (Any Product/Gift sent without Collab identity number, will not be taken up for Collaboration or returned.)
• *Only if I am genuinely awed at your product/gift during Live-review, I would contact you and do a free Insta Story Shoutout.
Non Resident Indians
Can I use International Cards for Registration Payment ?
Yes, you can now use International 'Visa' and 'Master' Cards over 'OTP aka 2FA aka 2 Factor Authentication' for Vriksham Webinar Registration Payments.
Is there separate Registration option available for people outside India ?
Currently we do not have a separate Registration option available for people outside India
What is the Registration or Booking procedure for all the Classes ?
1. VRIKSHAM Online Class Schedule along with its 'Registration Link' availability date and time information are usually posted on the Vriksham Upcoming class WebSite Page by Friday and also on@Anupama.Vriksham Instagram Stories, every Tuesday Morning around 10 AM IST.
2. Following this, on the mentioned ''Registration Link'' availability date and time, the ''Registration Links'' are posted both in Vriksham Upcoming class Page and also on @Anupama.Vriksham Instagram Stories.
(In Instagram a ''Registration Story'' is published, with the ''Registration link'' present in the bottom of the Story as a Story-Link. You should Swipe-Up or Click the ''Story-Link'' for it to Open, then you can book the Class.)
- Only One Login from One Device is allowed per Registeration
- International Visa and Master Cards can now be used for Registerations
- Once available Slots are over, the Registration link will provide a 404 blank page or would have been removed.
- Sometimes last second parallel registrations will conflict with the maximum allowed participants, these registrations will get refunded back by the Payment gateway in a couple of hours, even though you receive a Successfull payment message during Registration.
- For every successfull payment, you will always receive a Confirmation invoice recepit from Instamojo. If you have not recived any mail but your bank has dedecuted the payment, it is a failed payment, then the bank will credit it back to you in a couple of hours.
Is there option for PreBooking or PreReisteration for the Classes ?
There are no PreBooking or PreReisteration for the Classes, all booking have to be done through the Class Registration Links, in a First Come First Serve basis.
Is there Option for a One on One Class or Counseling ?
Currently there is no option available for a One on One Class or Counseling.
What is Cost or Fees of the Classes ?
As the cost varies depending on Public Interest, please check the registration link for costs, when it is published..
Can I get a Refund, if I missed the Class due to Personal reasons?
Refund are not provided for missing Class due to Personal reasons. This is also mentioned during the Registration. You can opt for a reshedule for the same class on the next avaliable date.
How many number of Participants are there per Online Class ?
Number of Participants for each Webinar vary depending on Public Interest during each class Registrations.
How will the ''Online Webinar Meeting Link'' be provided to registered Participants ?
For participants who have registered successfully and recived a payment invoice mail from the Payment Gateway, the Online Webinar's ''ZOOM Meeting Link'' will be sent as a invite to the Participants registered ''Mail''.
I made a payment and it failed, but the money got debited. I have not recived any Payment Mail confirmation with a Payment ID from Instamojo.
If you have not received a Payment Mail confirmation with a Payment ID , then payment you have made has failed, the money you paid is still with your Bank . This amount will be auto-refunded to you by your Bank within 7 days (from the transaction date).
I made a payment successfully, but have not recived any Payment Mail confirmation with a Payment ID from Instamojo.
If you have not received a Payment Mail confirmation with a Payment ID , after a successful payment, then there is a possiblity you might have Misspelt you Mail ID. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the registered Name and Mobile Number, else the Invite will also be sent to the Misspelt Mail ID only
Attending Online Webinar
Can we attend the Online Class through Mobile ?
Yes, you can attend the Classes from an Andriod,iOS, Mobile or Tablet device, Laptop, Desktop. Vriksham Online Classes are conducted through ZOOM which has support for all these. Click for Instruction on, How to join Meetings with ''ZOOM'' from any of your device
Why are Vriksham Webinar's not Recorded?
With Respect to the Privacy of Attendees, Vriksham Webinars are never Recorded.
What is the minimum Internet bandwidth we need to attend the Online Class ?
We recommend above 3 Mbps of download speed for the Online Class. https://www.speedtest.net/
Is there a Phone Dial-in option for Vriksham Online Class ?
Currently Phone Dial-in option is not available for Vriksham Online Class.